Electrician - #981522
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
Due to continued high demand my client has an immediate requirement to recruit an Electrician to join a small, friendly team tasked with delivering industrial projects around the Belfast area and occasionally further afield.
To meet our client’s requirements you will need to be a fully certified electrician with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an industrial environment and a full driving licence. This role will be 37.5 hours a week with occasional overtime, and a fully expensed van will be provided.
- Installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment
- Carry-out technical planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks, complying with H&S governance, legislation and institutional standards.
- Providing competent fault-finding and accurate fault diagnoses in industrial environments
- Identify and resolve electrical problems and take steps for long term solutions
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects
What you'll have:
- Qualified to City & Guilds, BTEC ONC / HNC, JIB Approved electrician or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Industrial environments
- Good knowledge of Electrical Installation Regulations & associated legislative standards, with a working knowledge of Building Regulations
- Ability to read electrical drawings and fault-find to component level
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Fault finding and fault diagnosis skills
- Effective communicator
- Full driving licence
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed)!