Automation Engineer - #981519
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
Automation Engineer Belfast £30-40k
Our client based in Belfast is recruiting for Automation engineers with an electrical bias to join their expanding team.
You will be working on all aspects of the project lifecycle include design and implementation of fully automated systems, PLC coding and simulation, HMI, quality controls, product testing and more.
- Design and development of PLC and HMI software for existing and future products
- Interpret design input information to produce control system designs
- Development of automated tests and quality control measures
- Identify issues and develop PLC control and communication networks and work with the relevant teams to resolve.
- Commission and test PLC controlled systems
- Design and execute test plans to qualify prototypes.
- Work with sub-contract manufacturers and external suppliers.
- 2 years experience as an automation engineer
- An in-depth knowledge of automation, controls and their applications gained from experience in an automated environment
- Good knowledge of PLC & HMI programming
- Electrical background, proven experience of writing/modifying PLC controls software
- Experience in preparing specifications, design review documents and testing reports.
- Strong practical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under time pressure and to a budget.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV!
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).