Senior Construction Planner - #979523
CSR (NI) LIMITED
Freelance / Temporary
40 Hour Week
Daily Rate - £350 - £450
Our client is a UK based Consultancy with a portfolio amassing to £5bn+ in recent years.
Their portfolio is made up of some huge projects across sectors including Aerospace, Building, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities. These projects have seen our client work across the globe, and they now have a major project in Northern Ireland.
They now wish to add a Senior Construction Planner to their team for a 4-6 month period, with the potential of that being extended onto further works.
- They require an experienced planner to join the already skilled planning team to provide the construction planning resource for our projects.
- The successful candidate will be required to primarily provide the planning input required to deliver live projects but also to assist with tender requirements with the support of the Planning Department / pre-construction team.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Planning.
- Higher level / degree level qualification preferred but not essential.
- Applicant should have extensive experience in a similar position and be proficient in the roles / requirements this position entails.
- Would be required to be proficient in the use of industry standard project management software applications, specifically P6, ASTA Powerproject and Microsoft Project.
- Ideally have experience in a planning position or a similar role in the construction industry, delivering high quality projects and also having tender experiences.
- Experience in delivering various types of sectors would be beneficial, such as Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Aerospace and Building.
- Should be familiar with the planning demands of the various types of construction contracts, specifically NEC and JCT requirements.
- Should be conversant with the various contract procurement routes and the planning requirements they entail.
- Experience in claims/delay analysis and forensic planning would be advantageous