HR Services Assistant - #979078
Randstad have an opportunity available for an experienced HR Administrator to work alongside Belfast Metropolitan College's internal HR team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Opportunity to work at one of the UK's largest FE / HE colleges
- Band 3 role - £12.52 per hour
- Enhanced holiday package
- 36 hours per week as standard
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
- Canteen available during term time
- Free on site parking
- Immediate start date
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade C and Above) or equivalent)
- 6 - 12 months previous experience in an HR or Payroll team
- Data Management skills and experience
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to deal with various levels of delegates from students to senior directors
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Candidates will be subject to enhanced vetting and compliance due to the nature of this work
- Provide accurate and consistent outputs across the full range of HR activities to support the wider HR Team
- Process advertisements
- Communicate via templates with applicants for employment/promotion/ Leavers at all stages of the selection process
- Prepare issue and receive contractual templates to include Flexible Working, Family Friendly applications, and ad hoc requests
- Maintenance of the HR section of the College web site
- Process documentation required by payroll, Department for Employment and Learning, Department of Education etc.
- Record keeping for all HR transactions and processes
- Communicate HR information to appropriate staff
- Make administrative arrangements regarding the operation of joint management/trade union forums
- Organise meetings and take and disseminate minutes of meetings and agendas etc
- On a rota basis respond to telephone calls made to the College's sickness absence line
- Collate Sick Absence returns, follow up on non-returns and input data to HR Information Systems
- Schedule Occupation Health Appointments and notify employees of details
- File maintenance of all HR documentation
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.