Air Conditioning Installation Engineer - #978516
Infinity Resource Solutions
Air Conditioning Install Engineer
Compoany Based in Belfast
My client is one of the leading providers of main contractor shop fitting, refrigeration and air-conditioning installation and maintenance in Northern Ireland.
Over the years they have gained considerable experience in providing clients with innovative, sustainable and energy efficient solutions that encompass all aspects of HVAC and Building Services engineering, from design, co-ordination, and installation, right through to hand-over, commissioning and maintenance.
Their vision for the future is to build upon our stellar reputation as a provider of HVAC services, M&E and building works and FM services in Northern Ireland. They seek to provide all customers new and old with the same high levels of quality and professionalism that they have come to expect.
Their engineers are responsible for carrying out a wide range of installations in clients live premises and building sites using the leading manufacturers equipment. While mainly working locally this role can also involve working away on the UK mainland with the opportunity of overtime. They are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join our team!
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Experience in the role of carrying out complete VRV/ VRF & split system installations including commissioning (manufacturers training we be offered)
- Valid F-Gas Certificate
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
In addition to a competitive wage, successful candidates will also receive:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 statutory days (earned on a pro rata basis)
- Once you have been with the company for the required period a company pension will be offered
- Company smart phone
- A company vehicle will be provided
- Overtime will be paid at a premium rate
- Ability levels will be rewarded and opportunity to upskill made available to all
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Driving Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road