Travel Executive - #978130
Job Title: Travel Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm
Salary: Commensurate with experience and competitive.
Apple Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with our client, a growing organisation within a unique position in the Travel industry, to appoint a new Travel Executive to promote and sell their unique packages. Training will be given however you will need to have strong customer service skills and attention to detail as well as excellent organisational skills.
- Booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
- Arranging group travel and logistics for air, hotel and transfers
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective fares
- Deliver accuracy in travel itineraries, considering client preferences and budget constraints.
- Liaise with clients to understand their needs and provide bespoke travel solutions.
You will need:
- Experience in using Amadeus GDS to book flights, hotels, and ground transportation would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good IT Skill is essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to negotiating with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focused
- To be a team player and embrace new challenges.
If you would like to be considered for this role or find out more, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.