Document Specialist - Night Shift - Hybrid - #977474
VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Document Specialist for a leading Global Law Firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm has a fantastic reputation for progressing people within the organisation.
This role will be Hybrid working.
The working Hours are Monday - Wednesday, 10.30pm - 9.00am and Thursday, 11.00pm - 9.00am
£31,590 + Leading Benefits Package from a Global firm + Continuous Progression Opportunities
- As a Document Specialist, you'll be at the forefront of producing high quality documents. Your primary focus will be on delivering work of the highest quality, with a keen eye for accuracy and efficiency.
- You'll leverage your expertise in utilising various resources and applications to complete tasks within defined time frames. With your dedication to excellence, you'll ensure that every document you produce meets the highest standards.
- From responding to incoming requests, to creating and amending documents with utmost accuracy and efficiency, you'll ensure that everything runs in a timely fashion.
- You'll collaborate closely with other departments to manage deadlines, transcribe audio files, and create tables, flowcharts, and presentations.
- You'll proofread all work to ensure that accuracy, layout, and style are impeccable.
- You will use track changes and comparison software like DeltaView, and you'll be an expert at troubleshooting any document problems that come your way.
- You'll ensure that every document that passes through our department is perfectly formatted, stable, and adheres to our house style.
The Ideal Person:
- Advanced Word/Office skills and the ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents and agreements.
- Proficient with Excel and proven ability to troubleshoot.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
‘’VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.’’
‘’I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.’’
‘’Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.’’