Personal Assistant - #976902
Your new company
A not-for-profit organisation based in Belfast is recruiting a PA on a temporary basis.
Your new role
You will provide administrative support for the board and CEO.
- To organise and arrange meetings
- to ensure that all documentation provided for members of the board is concise and its content appropriate;
- to follow up any agreed action points within meetings
- to take minutes of all board meetings to keep and maintain copies of signed minutes and all appropriate records;
- To maintain independence and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- To draft complex/sensitive papers, confidential high-level letters/emails, reports and policy documents and prepare presentation materials.
- To take notes at key strategic meetings and prepare minutes as appropriate.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- 3 years’ experience providing high level administrative support including the production of complex reports, minutes and sensitive correspondence.
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality and impartiality with a proven ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of minute taking and agenda management.
- Excellent IT skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility
What you\'ll get in return
- £14.70-£15.75 per hour
- Immediate start
- Online timesheets
- Access to learning and development courses
- Access to retailer discounts
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.