Property Manager - #976560
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively involved in the managing, supporting & delivery of property related aspects across the Group.
- Manage the day-to-day building operations and security of Lombard House, ensuring a professional service is provided to all who operate within the facility.
- Manage the Property related Statutory Compliance process across the Group to ensure compliance and timely follow up of any actions as required.
- Actively involved in managing the Planned Maintenance schedule across the Group, including engagement with contractors to ensure timely delivery of the plan.
- Complete Property related reviews / audits across the Group as appropriate.
- Manage and support delivery of various property related projects and initiatives across the Group?
- Support the delivery of the financial budget and value for money reviews for property related costs across the Group.
- Actively involved in all aspects of contract management, ensuring contracts are implemented and supported to satisfactory completion.
- Assist the SPM in the review and accuracy of the Corporate Contracts Log, ensuring compliance with the procurement procedures.
- Responsible for property related supplier management and performance as directed by SPM.
- Establish and maintain the supplier base of approved contractors.
- Manage the administration of the organisations fleet management requirements.
- Assist the SPM in compliance with fleet insurance and legislative requirements, across Ireland.
- Undertake vehicle audits and assist the SPM in fuel management reviews / audits as required.
- Assist the SPM in the notification of vehicle incidents to insurance.
- Assist in the compliance & delivery of the Procurement policy across the Group.
- Actively involved in embedding the Procurement policy within the Property team, to include ensuring the Preferred Supplier Listing reflects the property related needs of the Group.
- Maximise individual and departmental performance through the implementation of a high-performance culture and in line with Inspire Wellbeing strategy.
- Be a positive role model, coaching, mentoring and supporting staff in their personal development within their role, encouraging innovation and creativity within the workplace.
- Build and sustain effective and cooperative partnerships with managers, staff and external stakeholders based on trust and respect.
- Deliver high quality, adequate and timely data to support the SPM in advising the Executive Leadership Team and other organisational units to make sound decisions.
- Be courteous and respectful to everyone as per the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Show your commitment to Inspire by attending regularly and completing your tasks efficiently.
- Take care of your own and others' health and safety, and use the equipment and training provided properly.
- Co-operate with others on health and safety matters, and do not misuse or interfere with anything related to it.
- Respect the Equal Opportunities Policy and procedures throughout your employment, and select people based on merit.
- Ensure the public's confidence in Inspire by maintaining high standards of personal accountability.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please contact me on or