Head of People - Award Winning Business (Belfast) - #976370
Are you a dynamic HR Leader ready for a new challenge?
Cpl have the opportunity for you!
Head of People – Multi Award winning business (Belfast/ Hybrid)
Cpl is excited to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of People to join a multi award winning workforce management organisation in Belfast.
Due to continued success and growth the successful candidate will join a thriving business overseeing the people function in a senior role.
About the role
As Head of People will play a vital role in this business identifying, developing, retaining and progressing talent across this organisation.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of our people strategy. Not limited to- attracting talent, recruitment process, onboarding talent , performance management , motivation and off boarding.
As a fast growing company , every day will vary but your typical responsibilities will include:
- Creation of our recruitment strategy and ensuring we are an employer of choice
- Sourcing excellent talent (directly and indirectly using recruitment agencies)
- Leading internal hiring process ensuring rigour
- Providing the employee induction process - making sure they feel comfortable and supported in their first weeks
- Performance management : including regular check ins, and alignment of business KPIs
- Employee training and development - understanding what the team at LaL needs to improve and grow in their individual roles
- Leading on staff wellbeing initiatives including rewards and recognition
- Managing the employee off-boarding process
- Acting as a Sounding board for the LAL senior management team in relation to HR and developing a world class EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Strong experience in a HR leadership role, with people management and with proven talent acquisition experience
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law
- A creative mindset, ready to think of and try new things
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruitment team
- Excellent stakeholder communication, strengthening relationships with HR, people managers, and employees across the business
- A strong communicator (externally and internally)
- Super approachable
- A keen decision maker
- Have solid organisation skills
- Be good at team building and great with people
- Have tonnes of enthusiasm
- Have a commercial insight
- Challenge status quo - we love it when people suggest new ways of doing things, we absolutely don’t want you to stay in your lane
- We want someone that has the ability to excel in a fast paced environment. We want you to build strong relationships within the team as you will be working closely with members from all aspects of the business.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary £45 - £60k (negotiable depending on experience)
- A hybrid working model whereby you can work from home and our head office in Belfast
- Access to private healthcare (on passing your probationary period)
- Free onsite parking
- A chance to be part of an ever growing, collaborative and open team!
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for further details!