Senior Account Manager - #976242
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside an award-winning agency based in Belfast to recruit a Senior Account Manager to join their team and direct multidisciplinary agency teams and work closely with clients, at all levels, in order to build relationships based on respect and trust.
You will be responsible for planning, implementation and evaluation of communication campaigns that will include; advertising, digital and design. You will identify clients' current and future communication needs in order to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve their objectives.
What this role requires:
- Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond the client's brief.
- Ability to work with the Planning Department & Account Lead to develop creative briefs including identifying key insights from background information and research findings.
- Liaison with the Media Department to develop media briefs including identifying key insights from background information, research findings and previous campaign learnings.
- Liaison with Creative team to brief, co-ordinate and rollout creative including production requirements.
- Excellent project management skills, planning ahead, prioritising, scheduling and administrating projects (including technical specification are being adhered to) across a portfolio of accounts in an effective manner.
- Ability to cost out projects and manage client budgets, maximising client value and revenue streams from each account.
- Creative sensitivity and ability to judge creative work and give constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of creative production processes including TV, Videography, Radio, Print, Photography and Digital/OnIine.
- Good understanding of the media landscape including digital (in particular SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email, Content), the current landscape and future trends.
- An understanding of web design development process including OX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing and research.
- An understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical platforms
- Good understanding of digital production processes and keep up to date with new developments.
- Ability to keep up to date with the industry trends (networking, researching, reading blogs, and other news / information sources) to identify and share best practice across all disciplines.
- Management (projects) of an Account Executive and Account Manager, if appropriate.
- 3rd level qualification or a minimum of 4 years' experience, ideally in an agency setting.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to independently analyse alternative solutions and prioritise quickly within tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail (including ability to proof/edit grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc) with strong organisational and administration skills.
- Understanding of the role of marketing communications within a broader business context to ensure the agency role is communications partner rather than supplier.
- Accurately estimate the agency time and 3rd party costs required to complete a job and work within these parameters.
- Working with the Creative Production & Traffic Manager and Print Production Manager, evaluate competitive quotes for 3rd party services and ensure they are in adherence with any client procurement protocols or guidelines.
- Hybrid working.
- 20 days paid holidays plus 11 days paid public holidays.
- Workplace Pension/Group Life Insurance cover.
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 22.