Senior Credit Controller - #976098
Location: Waters Edge, Clarendon Dock, Belfast BT1 3BH
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm (37.5 hours)
Salary - Salary available upon request
Heard of us?
We’re an ambitious, forward-thinking global business who build transformative solutions for our customers to deliver best-in-class sustainable mobility, connectivity and technology solutions. We support our customers with a range of products and services to meet their needs.
Since 1990 our ambition has never wavered. From humble beginnings, our vision and drive has seen us venture into new markets with confidence and stay ahead of market trends. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes adapt to the future and take advantage of the opportunities that change brings. Sustainability is at the core of our offering. With our leading e-mobility solutions, we’re committed to guiding businesses through the energy transition, building solutions for a more sustainable, connected future.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey of growth. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology innovation and we invite you along on this journey.
The role …
The role of Senior Credit Control Officer is really important to us. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts receivable to include, cash collection, ledger management and adherence to credit policy. We would love to welcome you to our Belfast Office location for the days you are in the office. You’ll report into the Michelle Harbinson , Credit Manager on a day-to-day basis, supporting a wider team.
What would your day to day look like?
- Workload planning and prioritisation
- Achieve agreed cash collection rates and overdue KPIs
- Management of sales ledger
- Daily contact via Telephone, SMS, E-mail, Payment links, Letter
- Achieve call and abandonment targets.
What do we expect of you?
- Manage individual performance to achieve cash collection and call targets.
- Manage contact to your portfolio throughout collection cycle in line with credit policy.
- Keep accurate and complete records of all customer contact within systems.
- Escalation of accounts and issues as required.
- Manage customers’ expectations to minimise escalated calls.
- Timely query resolution, working with colleagues in Fin Ops, customer services and account management teams to resolve issues.
- 3-5 Years proven Credit experience
- Confident telephone manner and skills
- Be able to negotiate and resolve
- Good eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and adapt to meet key deadlines
- Own queries and problem resolution
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible approach and attitude
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Radius is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Radius will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Talent Team.
Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 17:00
Salary available upon request