ERP Project Manager - #976096
We\'re seeking an experienced Project Management professional to take the lead for a public service organisation\'s system migration, development, and implementation project (Systems Review Project). This role is crucial in ensuring smooth delivery from design sign off through to hypercare.
12-15 month contract to start immediately
- Manage and coordinate project delivery within the Systems Review ERP project.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan, ensuring realistic and achievable timelines.
- Facilitate project workshops including training, build walkthroughs and testing;
- Prepare project status reports for senior management along with providing periodic updates to both internal and external stakeholders, including maintaining the relationship with a Systems Implementation Partner.
- Identify and manage project and security risks for Systems Review ERP Project – maintain RAID, Lessons learnt and Issues Log.
- Manage and document scope change within the project.
- Collaborate with the wider SMT team to ensure project resources are appropriately scheduled.
- Manage a Project Team of 4, delegate work packages and track progress
- Apply the necessary level of governance and use the correct methodology to successfully deliver projects.
- Track and maintain an issues log during Build Walkthrough, IAT and User Acceptance Testing process.
- Track project progress including production of any Exceptions and Highlights Reports
- Monitor Project Budget and complete the necessary financial monitoring returns
- Update the Business Case as and when required;
- Take System Admin lead for the Project including Supplier Portal Procurement, Single Sign-On and any other network/IS issues
- Coordinate data migrations to ensure successful go-lives
- Contribute and collaborate on user guides, documentation and training;
- Prepare Post Project Evaluation
- A minimum of 3 years experience in full and end-to-end cloud-based ERP project management to include systems development, implementation, migration and resolving business issues associated with an ERP solution.
- Strong technical expertise in any cloud-based HR, Payroll, Finance solutions such as Unit 4, iTrent, PECOS.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical or non-technical audiences, to understand business needs and turn requirements into reality.
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project life cycle including development of business cases and mobilisation of projects
- Unit4 Experience, preferably in a Public Sector environment.
- Solution architectures with experience of designing and implementing Unit 4 i.e. have designed and built the full range of Unit 4 modules
- Working within a Multiple Legal Entity Environment.
- Be familiar with the following modules: Core Financials, Logistics, Planner, HR& Payroll
- Bachelor\'s degree
- Finance degree/qualification/background
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.