Finance Manager (Charity, Permanent) - #976089
Are you interested in joining a recognisable charity who make a difference to every service user they encounter? This is a fantastic chance to join a business who make a real impact in the lives of millions!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range £40,000-£48,000+ dependant on experience
- Hybrid working (3&2)
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of stat holidays)
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a leading Charity in Belfast. If you are an ambitious individual with a desire to be involved in business decisions, this could be the ideal role for you! This is an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team and become an integral member within the wider finance function.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the preparation of monthly manage accounts for the main site. To be considered for this role, it is essential to be fully qualified, ideally with some experience within third sector. This is a varied role that will involve management accounting, business partnering and preparation of statutory accounts. The Finance Manager will have responsibility for managing a small finance team, ensuring deliverables are met on time.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Staff management experience
- Budget preparation experience
What you’ll do
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the consolidation of group accounts and preparation of reporting packs for leadership team
- Business partner, reviewing business performance, monthly overhead analysis
- Support business through the annual budget cycle
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Verify and approve payment of staff expenses
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence