Graduate, Operate, Finance Managed Services, Belfast, Autumn 2024 - #975990
Finance Managed Services It's an exciting time to join our Finance Managed Services team in Operate. We are a team of finance professionals who run the finance functions of our client's businesses.
We partner with our clients bringing our best practice and technology, to help minimise the burden on their organisation. Our team of qualified and trainee accountants at all grades is based in Belfast, and we work with a range of UK and global clients, across various industries, providing essential functions, supporting systems and processes and generating the business' accounts and reports. By joining us you'll work in an environment that inspires you and gives you an active role supporting our clients.
We drive change through innovation, imagination and creativity. We embrace diversity both in our people and the work you'll do. You'll have an exceptional career experience working with and learning from the best.
Programme Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
What you'll do Life in Operate is fast-paced and client-focused. It is also highly rewarding, giving you the chance to work with some of the biggest global brands and develop yourself through our unique skills academy. In Finance Solutions you will:
- Play a key role in running the accounting and finance functions of our clients as part of our Finance Managed Services team.
- Gain experience across all aspects of accounting, including: transactional posting and producing monthly management accounts and information, which includes: bank reconciliations, VAT, PAYE and month end accounting, and regularly liaising with your clients.
- Have the opportunity to work on a range of businesses and SME/start-up companies, operating across various different industries, including hospitality, IT, financial services and retail.
- Apply what you are learning in your professional studies in a real life environment, supported by your team members.
- Receive professional development and on the job training which will compliment your studies towards your accounting qualification.
You'll also study for your professional chartered accounting qualification. You'll have a lot of support from your team, career coach and buddy to help you achieve this. It's the variety and opportunity we offer that allows you to develop a broad range of effective business skills and enables our people to excel across the breadth of work Audit offers, both on the training programmes and further on in your career.
What you'll gain During our 3.5 year programme, you will also study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA or CA) qualification with Chartered Accountants Ireland. What you'll need
You'll need to have achieved or be on track to pass an undergraduate degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course to pass based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study. Along the way, you'll also learn through doing, building your communication, relationships, project management and personal skills.
When to apply Once you have submitted your application you'll have seven days to complete the online test, this is the first stage of our recruitment process. Assessment centres for this role will take place between 19 February
- 4 March 2024 .
We expect to be able to give you at least a week's notice to attend. A Senior Interview will take place after assessment centre. Applications for this role may close early should we receive a high volume of interest so we recommend prompt application to avoid disappointment.