Product Support - #975607
Bank of Ireland
What is the opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Products & Solutions team who design, build and maintain products that meet the everyday banking needs of personal and business customers within the Northern Ireland franchise!
You will primarily support both Business Savings and Commercial Card products including administration of the Business Deposit Pricing Desk, supporting a wide range of product, customer and regulatory compliance activities.
In this role you will:
- Support Product Managers in leading the product and customer lifecycle ensuring we build and maintain customer centric products and develop processes that are fast, easy to use and secure
- Support the delivery of key product and proposition initiatives covering a range of customer, operational and regulatory change projects
- Maintain relationships and interactions with UK and Group teams who support our customers and help us deliver products and services
- Agree Fixed Term Deposit rates, balancing margin management and commercial objectives with customer satisfaction and deposit retention
- Support Business Deposit product management oversight ensuring pay rates are within directive with effective application of the risk and control framework for Business Deposits
What will make you stand out?
- A good understanding of Bank Of Ireland UK products across the Product and Solutions team, and how customer relationships are maintained through the products and services we run
- Knowledge of banking regulations and governance when working in a highly regulated environment, including conduct and compliance requirements
- Strong commercial acuity with awareness of how the bank generates income from savings portfolios
- Ability to lead self and other customers to meet demanding priorities and timelines
- Self-starter with a consistent record of planning and delivering against personal and team objectives. Along with robust planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
There are no specific qualifications or minimum educational requirements needed for this role.
More about the team
The Products & Solutions team is a critical component of this business unit, and exists to design, build and maintain market leading products that meet the everyday banking needs of personal current account and business customers in Northern Ireland franchise. It is responsible for achieving great customer outcomes with products, services and experiences that truly meet the needs of customers, within the framework of compliance and regulation. As the focal point of a critical range of activities and fields, it is pivotal in our mission to transform the bank.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 24 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us; we have an employee assistance program along with other fantastic supports. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce
We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact *************@boi.com.