EO2 – Belfast City Center - #975415
We are currently recruiting for an admin officer based in Belfast City Center. The successful candidates will be required to start once the vetting paperwork, ANI clearance has been completed.
Start date: ASAP – ASAP
Duration: Up to 6 months
Rate of pay: £13.81
Hours of work: 37 hours a week – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm but flexible working hours
Records and Information Management
– To carry out file reviews including the annual sensitivity review of files forwarded by the Department
– To assist with the management of all CSNI information and files in line with the Departmental Retention and disposal Schedules.
– Provide secretaryship for the Senior Management team to include organising
meetings, preparation and collation of papers, recording minutes, maintaining action plans and coordination of follow up action.
– Organising meetings with internal and external stakeholders and the provision of administrative support as required.
– To deputise for the Corporate Services and Business Support office manager at meetings as required.
– To assist Corporate Services team in day to day duties.
– To maintain the Corporate Services Manual.
Premises Officer/Security Duties
– Assist in the management of Compensation Services area of the 5 th Floor Queens Court.
– Ensure that we comply with H&S, Fire Safety requirements and that risk assessments are in place as required
– Assist in the monitoring of staff security clearances and arrange clearance if necessary.
– Attend Security Manager’s forum and other relevant meetings if required
– Act as main point of contact for QC Premises team.
– Ensure all aspects of the 'Premises Officer' guide are carried out to the required standard inc H&S, Accident reporting and management of contractors. Ensure all aspects of H&S are reported immediately to the QC Premises Team
– Assist in maintaining CSNI Business Continuity Plan and organise annual desk top scenario exercise.
– Liaison with relevant parties for updating IT Equipment.
– To act as deputy and support for the Contract Manager for the Cloud Application Services and SC Clarke contracts. CSNI Mailboxes
– Ensure all items in the CSNI mailboxes are dealt with in a timely manner.
Essential Criteria applicants must have:
five GCSE/GCE (or equivalence) passes (at A, B or C) with Maths and English.
( Proof of certs required ) We cannot pass your application without them
A full Driving Licence valid for Northern Ireland that will enable the candidate to carry out the duties of the post in full.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven ability to use own initiative.
Please send your CV via the link or to *********@therecruitmentco.uk