Respiratory Nurse Advisor - #974955
Connaught Resourcing Ltd (Education)
Connaught Resourcing is partnered with an established provider of specialist nursing services to appoint permanent Respiratory Nurse Advisors to join their national respiratory team. The roles in question are hybrid positions with no weekend working involved. We are interested in hearing from nurses based in Northern Ireland.
Our client has an exceptional reputation for providing guideline level care for patients with respiratory conditions in both primary and secondary care across the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out patient reviews and conducting specialist clinics, using your in-depth knowledge to advise and support general practice staff. You will have the opportunity to work in specialist clinics, homes and from home as part of this hybrid position.
In order to qualify for this role, you must have the following:
* Registered Nurse with Active NMC Pin
* At least 3 years' experience managing respiratory conditions
* Currently undertaking COPD and/or asthma reviews on a regular basis
* Ideally hold either or both COPD/asthma diplomas (Our client will consider applicants with a significant level of experience managing asthma and performing asthma reviews Ts & Cs apply)
* ARTP qualification desirable
* NMBI registration (or willingess to obtain)
* Experience in spirometry
* Full driving licence
£38,393 - £42,060 (dependent on qualifications and level of experience)
* Full-time - five days per week (Monday to Friday, 8:30-17:30)
* Part-time - three days a week (Between Monday to Friday, 8:30-17:30)
The nature of the hybrid working options are at the employer's discretion.
Our client can offer the following benefits:
* Hybrid working
* Annual bonus incentive scheme
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension
* Private medical insurance
* Daily lunch allowance when in practice
* NMC/RCN/NMBI fees reimbursed
* Monthly broadband contribution
* Subscription to PCRS
* Nurse Progression Pathway for career development
* Company events
* Company sick pay
This is an opportunity to join a leading independent medical services provider in a hybrid, weekday working capacity on either a full or part time basis.
To apply please submit your CV via the advertisement enclosed or contact Rian at Connaught Resourcing directly.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.