PRODUCTION LINE DATA ENTRY CLERK - #974897
Location: Belfast BT12
Rate of Pay: £10.75 PER HOUR
Shift Pattern: Days
Hours - Flexible, Temp short-term
Our client is one of the UK's leading bakery manufacturers with over 130 years of baking experience that make up their iconic and much -oved brands. They produce bread and bakery products, delivering around 1.3 million loaves, every day of the week throughout the UK and Ireland.
Are you looking for a rewarding role in a fast-paced environment? We are currently looking for flexible individuals with experience in data recording to work alongside our Production Line. Here at Hovis it's hot, noisy, ever changing, rewarding and a thrilling place to work! Generous paid breaks throughout the shift with only 30 minute lunch deducted, all other breaks paid.
* Monitoring the pancake production line and recording relevant data regarding output, duration and wastage
* Full training is provided
* some administrative, clerical or data entry skill desirable
* Would suit applicants looking for a temporary, short-term project
* All PPE will be provided
What do you get?
* Onsite canteen
* Discounted staff shop
* Free onsite parking
* Holiday pay
* Flexible shifts
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Share code or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill, Bank Statement
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P45/P60
2 years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
Candidates will be required to complete Food Safety and Hygiene Training sent via Blue Arrow prior to start.
Please note, due to location, candidates must be within reasonable travel distance of the site.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.