Project Manager - #974797
We're seeking an experienced Project Management professional to lead our system migration, development, and implementation project (Systems Review Project). This role is crucial in ensuring smooth delivery from design sign off through to hypercare.
12-15 month contract to start immediately – hourly rate to be agreed. Part-time considered.
· Manage and coordinate project delivery within the Systems Review ERP project.
· Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan, ensuring realistic and achievable timelines.
· Facilitate project workshops including training, build walkthroughs and testing;
· Prepare project status reports for senior management along with providing periodic updates to both internal and external stakeholders including maintaining the relationship with Systems Implementation Partner.
· Identify and manage project and security risks for Systems Review ERP Project – maintain RAID, Lessons learnt and Issues Log.
· Manage and document scope change within the project.
· Collaborate with the wider SMT team to ensure project resources are appropriately scheduled.
· Manage a Project Team of 4, delegate work packages and track progress
· Apply the necessary level of governance and use the correct methodology to successfully deliver projects.
· Track and maintain an issues log during Build Walkthrough, IAT and User Acceptance Testing process.
· Track project progress including production of any Exceptions and Highlights Reports
· Monitor Project Budget and complete the necessary financial monitoring returns
· Update the Business Case as and when required;
· Take System Admin lead for the Project including Supplier Portal Procurement, Single Sign-On and any other network/IS issues
· Coordinate data migrations to ensure successful go-lives
· Contribute and collaborate on user guides, documentation and training;
· Prepare Post Project Evaluation
· A minimum of 3 years experience in full and end-to-end cloud-based ERP project management to include systems development, implementation, migration and resolving business issues associated with an ERP solution.
· Strong technical expertise in any cloud-based HR, Payroll, Finance solutions such as Unit 4, iTrent, PECOS.
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical or non-technical audiences, to understand business needs and turn requirements into reality.
· In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project life cycle including development of business cases and mobilisation of projects
· Unit4 Experience preferably in a Public Sector environment.
· Solution architect experience of designing and implementing Unit 4 i.e. have designed and build full range of Unit 4 modules
· Working within a Multiple Legal Entity Environment.
· Be familiar with the following modules: Core Financials, Logistics, Planner, HR& Payroll
· Bachelor's degree
· Finance degree/qualification/background