Site Engineer - #974682
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer
Job Location – Belfast
Project – College Project
Salary – £35K - £45K plus package
About the Company:
INFORM3 are recruiting a Site Engineer for £5m project based in Belfast. This project is currently finishing Phase 1 with Phase 2 due to start in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will work for a client with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. The client is known for their award-winning projects and their continuation in producing high quality work.
The client requires the candidate to be confident in setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Performing checks on the quality of works completed to ensure works are done to a high standard.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in the planning of daily tasks for the project.
- Ensure H&S standards are met and adhered to on site.
- Support the Project Manager, Contracts Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with commercial new builds – offices, school, healthcare and industrial experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an engineering role with a Main Contractor in NI or ROI.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean Driver’s License.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Caolán McConville at Inform3 Recruitment.