Technical Project manager - #974397
MCS are delighted to be working with a well-established software company who provide large scale solutions to major corporate clients and public sector organisations. This is an amazing opportunity for a technical project manager to work with well-established, high-profile clients in several industries.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE RESIDED IN THE UK/NI FOR THE LAST 5 CONTINOUS YEARS AND HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK.
In this role you will work with customers to provide bespoke cutting-edge solutions across a wide variety of industries, utilising the latest tech and Cloud Technologies. You will work closely with the cross functional teams consisting of developers and architects in an agile/waterfall way developing the best solution for the customers.
Some duties listed below:
- Executing plans to test business and functional processes during product development and quality assurance testing.
- Performing implementation problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Attending meetings with engineers and business analysts, owning meeting documentation by capturing key decisions.
- 3+ years’ experience as a technical project manager working on software applications - ESSENTIAL
- Strong understanding of Agile/waterfall methodologies
- Examples of where you have worked on a bespoke application and managed a projects you have built from the ground up.
- Public sector experience would be desirable - not essential
- Experience working at a software company or working with complex, enterprise-wide technology.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience
- Flexible working - 2 days a week in Belfast office
- Full ownership – being able to build something from the ground up
- Personal development and career progression - get exposure to high level projects in this domain!
- Great company culture
- Building a career in a high-growth global business.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE RESIDED IN THE UK/NI FOR THE LAST 5 CONTINOUS YEARS.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.