Litigation Legal Secretary - Belfast City Centre - Up to 29K - #974295
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting an exceptional leading law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre.
The ClientOur client is an established law firm providing legal services including Insurance Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Clinical Negligence and Conveyancing.
- £24 – 29k, Depending on skills and experience.
- Good holiday entitlement
- Attractive pension scheme.
The RoleThe successful candidate will support and assist Solicitors with a range of administrative work within the Litigation field.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, filing, and updating legal documents.
- General administration duties, such as filing, organising, printing, and scanning.
- Maintaining diary management.
- Organising and preparing meetings.
- Booking appointments and providing reminders.
- Opening and closing case files.
- Managing correspondence through face-to-face, email and telephone.
- Audio typing.
- Transcribe and proofread all legal documents.
- Litigation experience is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- audio typing experience is essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **