Technical project manager - Software/ Fintech - #974245
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a local company here in Belfast that specialises in the design and development of bespoke software applications to a wide range of financial based companies.
This company has a strong team and is looking to expand its current portfolio of technology experts. This would be the ideal opportunity for a Project manager who is seeking autonomy over their own projects, and looking to get broader experience in their career.
- Salary up to £55k!
- Flexible hybrid policy
- Young social team – great culture – no hierarchy!
- No day is the same – interesting clientele and projects.
- Brand new clients being onboarded this year.
- Fully autonomy and scope over the technical arm of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 3 years+ experience in managing technical projects
- Project management experience in any of the following (PRINCE2/PMI/AMT/Agile/LeanSixSigma)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with technical teams – designers and engineers
- Strong project governance skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.