Senior devops engineer (4 day week) - #974139
MCS is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer (4 day week) for a highly successful Saas for their Belfast team.
Our client is an exciting global software company who still have that start up feel and offer cutting edge solutions within the e-commerce industry.
As an experienced devOps engineer you will be joining a centralised team where you be will be working closely with engineering teams to support the platform, ensuring continuous delivery and performance. You will be supporting products within a cloud environment using the latest technologies and get the opportunity to have key input as part of a highly collaborative and talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading employer with hard-to-beat benefits including a 4 day working week.
Why work here
- Join a highly technical, friendly and close knit team who are known for collaboration and strong staff retention
- Career progression opportunities
- Work with the latest emerging technologies and keep up to date
- 4 day working week!!!!
- Flexible office working arrangements remote first or hybrid
- Salary range £60,000 - £75,000 plus benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare stock options, generous holiday allowance
- You will have a strong background as a hands on devOps engineer with confidence in ci/cd using the latest technologies
- IAC experience e.g. terraform
- Possess strong experience in kubernetes, containerisation, EC2 instances etc
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Scripting experience / coding experience in a high level language
- Strong experience of working within agile environments
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group or click the apply button below