IT Support - #973771
Job Title: IT Support
Salary: Band 5, £13.84
Duration: initially 6 months
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in an App Deployment role
- Experience working with MS Endpoint Configuration (SCCM) & background in troubleshooting
- Experience with AppV desirable
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, Windows Profile Management
- Experience of Virtual Server Platform
- Experience of Automation using tools such as MS Powershell
The post holder will assist in the support, delivery and management of ICT Services:
- Assist with the deployment of Trust wide applications using AppV/SCCM
- Ability to run reports using SCCM
- Work through ServiceNow tickets on a triage and priority basis.
- Liaise with customers/suppliers to acquire the necessary details regarding application upgrade requests and troubleshoot deployment issues
- Assist with configuration work relating to Active Directory
- Manage the provisioning and access rights to Print Services within the Trust
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third-party suppliers
To apply for this role please email your CV in strictest confidence to Caroline at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer