Senior Finance Manager - #973600
Are you an experienced senior finance professional with the exposure of producing financial results to directly impact critical decisions within the wider organisation? A Belfast employer can provide you this opportunity on an interim basis, for an initial 6 months.
What’s in it for you?
- £52,000 - £58,000+
- Initial 6 months contract
- Immediate start available
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- City centre location
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Finance Manager to join a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Belfast city centre on an initial 6-month contract. The Senior Finance Manager will take responsibility for ensuring the financial performance of the business, is recorded & reported accurately to allow business critical decisions to be made.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Finance Manager will lead a small team in the production of budgets, cashflow forecasts, ensuring information is reported clearly. The information will form the basis of deciding the future direction of the business. Individuals with strong communication skills, and an ability to present financial information to non-finance staff, would be at an advantage.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3 years PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Strong IT skills (MS Excel in particular)
What you’ll do
- Guide and build a high-performing finance team
- Lead the development of the Financial Planning & Performance team
- Oversee budget and forecasting initiatives
- Manage group financial performance, identifying risks and opportunities
- Oversee financial reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence