HSEQ Advisor - #973538
MCS Group is proud to be working with an exciting Environmental manufacturing company, cleaning the worlds air supply from the heart of Belfast, to recruit an HSEQ Advisor to join their rapidly growing team.
Whats in it for you?
- Salary 35-40K
- Full flexi-time and hybrid working options
- Early finish Fridays
- Friday lunch club on site and MANY MORE UNIQUE BENEFITS
As an HSE Advisor your responsibility is to ensure that the company meets all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
You will need to develop and maintain an ISO Integrated Management System to effectively manage quality, health, safety, and environmental risks.
You should have a good understanding of the requirements and objectives of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management system standards.
- Develop and implement HSEQ policies and procedures, in line with regulatory and company standards.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to ensure the company is compliant with regulations and standards.
- Provide training and guidance to employees on health and safety practices, environmental awareness, quality assurance and risk management.
- Develop and maintain an effective HSEQ management system, including the integration of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management system standards.
- Ensure relevant documentation is maintained for all QHSE activities.
- Analyse and report on HSEQ performance metrics, identifying areas of improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Drive continuous improvement activities to improve HSEQ performance.
- Manage incident reporting, investigation and follow-up process to identify root causes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop risk management plans for HSEQ activities.
- Manage equipment calibration to ensure all equipment is calibrated for use.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and external auditors during inspections and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree, NEBOSH or IOSH in a related field such as Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or Quality Management preferrable.
- Minimum of three years of experience in quality, health, safety and environmental management systems, including the development and implementation of ISO management systems.
- Strong working knowledge of QHSE regulations and standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Experience in conducting audits and inspections, developing training programs, and providing guidance and support to employees.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Preference will be given to candidates coming from a background in COMAH, high power voltage, energy production, chemicals etc.
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 92
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.