BRANCH MANAGER - #973111
Competitive base salary up to £45,000
Bonus, car allowance, & benefits
Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager or Team Leader looking for the next step in your career? Do you want a clearly defined career pathway?
Life as a manager at Brook Street (UK) Ltd is highly rewarding. Our business benefits from having Recruitment experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars and you could be one of them.
As a Branch Manager you'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey, building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2024, and Brook Street (UK) Ltd is part of a $22bn multinational organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Brook Street is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies which matches thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year. We can offer the security of working for a global business in a family environment with a thriving team spirit.
- A tailored programme for your learning and development
- A clearly defined career pathway with achievable promotion criteria
- A generous bonus structure paid both monthly and quarterly
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Future leaders programme for high performers
- A global organisation offering a variety of progression opportunities
- Lunch clubs, annual target-hitters trip, and other team competitions
- A family environment with a thriving team spirit
- 24 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus your birthday off
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, employee discounts and many more
- Hybrid working options
- An experienced Recruitment Manager or Team Leader who is looking to help develop their new team
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- Tenacity to make your brand the best in the business
- Ambition, drive, and a money motivated attitude
- First class communication skills
- An experienced Recruitment Manager or Team Leader?
- An experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant looking for their first step into management
- Produce and execute a strategy for planned branch growth with the Area Operations Manager
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients through regular and structured contact to establish on-going business needs and maximise business potential
- Responsible for a team of consultants, maintaining a positive team on a day-to-day basis
- Provide on-going coaching and support for each Consultant
- Monitor, prepare and communicate financial and performance targets expected and actual performance achieved both as individually and collectively as a team
- Demonstrate a 'Role Model' commitment to self-development, creating a culture of learning and self-development in the branch
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV in confidence to Declan Callaghan at Brook Street (UK) Ltd by clicking on the 'Apply' link.