Switchgear & Controls Department Manager - #973058
Willcox Matthews Ltd
Job Title: Switchgear & Controls Department Manager
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Job Type: Permanent
Job Start date: ASAP
Shift Pattern: 08.30 – 16.30 Monday – Friday
We’re supporting our client, a leading engineer based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, who are looking for a Switchgear & Controls Department Manager to join their growing team. The successful Switchgear & Controls Department Manager will have experience/ qualifications in panel building, and/ or switch gear.
Position Overview: As a Switchgear & Controls Department Manager, you'll be overseeing the entire switch gear and controls department.
Responsibilities for Switchgear & Controls Department Manager:
- Management of workshop staff, space and workload
- Management of office staff including electrical design engineers and switchgear estimators
- Oversight of all Switchgear & controls projects from a commercial and technical perspective
- Pricing and oversight of pricing on all switchgear & controls projects
- Client interaction from a commercial and technical perspective
- Experience designing, costing and managing build of switchgear & power distribution panels
- Experience designing, costing and managing build of control panels and motor control centres
- Time served switchgear / panel builder
- Commercial understanding
- AutoCad / Eplan knowledge
- Ability to understand electrical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to use online job management system
- Ability to run a workshop and workfoce
- Qualifications: Time served panel builder / switchgear engineer
If you would like to be considered for the role of Switchgear & Controls Department Manager, please apply with your full CV - or call us now. Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
Willcox Matthews Recruitment Ltd acts an employment business for permanent and contract roles. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Willcox Matthews Ltd may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Willcox Matthews providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
We take your application seriously and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK