Senior Front End Developer - #971888
PA Consulting Group
As a team, we transform our client’s businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric service design, and agile engineering practices. We do this at internet scale – driving innovation, and enriching people’s lives. Our skills and talent enable PA’s purpose of creating positive a human future in a technology driven world.
As part of our Digital team, you’ll work alongside colleagues from across PA – delivering transformative digital solutions to today’s most complex business challenges. Our teams are trusted to deliver and given the space to be awesome. We’re an inclusive community for the curious, generous, pragmatic and committed digital practitioner.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will be a practiced member of the team. You'll be competent at owning and delivering solutions and being the design authority for how features are implemented.
- You can expect to use your knowledge of architecture; our clients will look to you for advice and contribution in higher level architectural discussions
- You're familiar with the development process, and take ownership for certain aspects of the process by putting appropriate methods and tools in place
- You can clearly communicate with both clients and peers, describing technical issues and solutions in both written and meeting/workshop contexts
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and deputising for the team principal, will be important in the role
- Your involvement in shaping bids (working with a bid team) will assist to create approaches or proposals, and perhaps you may also add valuable contributions during presentations to clients in a formal selection process
- You'll play an active role in account management
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.