Lead Full Stack Developer - #971884
PA Consulting Group
Can you architect and code with a future-forward mindset, anticipating scalability and growth?
As part of our Digital team, you’ll work alongside colleagues from across PA – delivering transformative digital solutions to today’s most complex business challenges. Our teams are trusted to deliver and given the space to be awesome. We’re an inclusive community for the curious, generous, pragmatic and committed digital practitioner.
You’ll be leading a team or effort. We’ll be looking at you to set direction and take responsibility for successfully achieving an outcome or deliverable. You may have a team of people to support, leading a development pod, or else you could be working across multiple pods, providing some centralized expertise necessary for a larger program of work.
You will have opportunity to:
Design solutions end to end. Teams and clients will look to you for advice and contribution in higher-level architectural discussions across the stack.
- Own the development process for your team, building strong principles and putting robust methods and patterns in place across architecture, scope, code quality, infrastructure and deployments.
- Model team behaviour for writing specifications and acceptance criteria, estimating stories, sprint planning and documentation.
- Actively define and evolve PA’s engineering standards and practices ensuring we maintain a shared, modern and robust approach.
- It’s important you feel comfortable influencing team discussions with the client on the project.
- Coach and mentor others in the team, regardless of seniority, working with them to build their expertise and understanding.
- Your involvement in shaping bids (working with a bid team) will assist to create approaches or proposals, and perhaps you may also add valuable contributions during presentations to clients in a formal selection process
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.