No7 Advisor - #971390
The hourly rate for this role is £11.30 - £12.50 depending on location.
No 7 Advisor is an exciting role helping customers and advising them about their skincare and beauty needs.
Who we are
Five iconic brands make up No7 Beauty Company - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone!
We have a reputation for scientific innovation and create products with proven results, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, we will empower you to be your authentic self. We share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of everything we do.
Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
About the role
You will work onsite and report into the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build great relationships with customers and colleagues
- Provide personalised consultations using the latest skincare, make up and beauty products.
- Meet your sales targets and tell customers about our No7 offers and in store promotions
- Complete our award-winning 12- month Skin School development programme.
- Share knowledge and tips with your wider store team, creating a vibrant and supportive working environment
- Ensure your counter is beautifully presented to showcase the range of No 7 skincare and beauty products
What you’ll need to have
We are looking for people who:
- Welcome each customer and treat everyone with empathy and understanding
- Enjoy meeting sales targets and playing their part to deliver great team performance
- Love to learn and keep up to date with the latest skincare and beauty trends
- Are comfortable working both on their own and within a team
- Desire to be a proud brand ambassador for No7 and help our customers find the best products for them
- It would be great if you also have
- Previous experience working with customers
- Experience using skincare and beauty products on customers
- Generous employee discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Your own quarterly allocation of No 7 products for you to try out at home and further share your insights with your customers
- Become a certified skin expert with our CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) certification
- You will be trained to become a No7 Macmillan Beauty Advisor. This means you can support patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment
- Retirement Savings Plan
- A stylish and professional uniform
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you.
Click here to view our full list of company benefits
Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by No7 Beauty Company and may not be accurate. All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If successful, you will be invited to attend an in-store interview within the next 14 days.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options. This includes job shares and reduced hours. If you need further support, we can provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process to help you to be at your best.