Trainee Business Analyst - #970185
The Trainee Business Analyst position sits within the Power NI Finance Department and reports to the Business Analyst.
This role will work closely with and provide support to the Business Analyst in a fast paced, challenging environment constantly open to change.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills. The individual should be motivated and have a continuous improvement approach to their role.
Why choose Energia Group?
- 87% of employees would recommend Energia Group to friends and family as a great place to work!
- You will be joining a team where our company values of Trustworthy, Dynamic, Resourceful and Community Focussed are at the heart of all our efforts
- You will have a variety of development opportunities available including internal L&D courses, mentoring, external networking, year-round learning and support for professional subscriptions
- We also offer an annual Bonus of up to 10%, an award-winning wellbeing programme including a counselling service, sports and social clubs, a ‘Wellbeing Fund’ to be used towards anything that energises you, generous holiday allowance with opportunity to buy more and Health Cash Plans.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid approach (2 days from the office and 3 days from home), collaborate regularly with your peers while having a balance between your home and work life.
What you'll need
- Educated to degree level (ideally in a numerical discipline)
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience managing large datasets and analysing large volumes of data to identify anomalies and trends.
- Proven Time management and communication skills.
- Experience using reporting tools and applications e.g. Qlikview.
Does energy move you?
If so, see how you can be a part of the energy transition.
Take a look at our Energy Moves Us video below which is a great insight into our organisation as an employer and to learn a little bit more about the people behind our business.
You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time, once we have received sufficient applications. We reserve the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Full details can be found in the job specification located at the bottom of this page.
NB: IPhone users should download job specification using Safari.
At Energia Group, energy moves us to deliver careers that power a greener and fairer future. Across our two brands that serve the entire island of Ireland; Energia and Power NI – we supply hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses with positive energy solutions and innovative technologies leading Ireland’s decarbonisation efforts. We’re looking for people with positive energy who want to transform their ambition into impact in our environment and communities.
Excellent Holiday Allowance
Annual Cost of Living Salary Review
Generous Pension Scheme
Learning & Development
Subsidised Gym Membership
A Diverse, Collaborative Team
All applications should be submitted online. Once the vacancy has closed, we will review all submissions and will be in touch with the next step in the process.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about open roles or working with Energia Group, please just drop us an email.
Furthermore, we want you to perform at your best! Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to the recruitment and selection process by contacting us at *******@energiagroup.com.
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
Best of luck!
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Trainee Business Analyst - Job Description - Jan 24 - Download