Electrical Project Manager - #970067
The ideal candidate is someone with experience
as a Project Manager or similar. You will be a motivated and reliable worker
who brings enthusiasm and positivity to a team, and you should enjoy working in
a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the successful
candidate will be a key member within our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that the
client requirements are met on time and within budget to high standards.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager and client on KPI development and
- Track and report work against project programme at Client / Main
Contractor update meetings.
- Planning and management of all resources including labour,
materials and sub-contractors.
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of yourself,
colleagues, customers and visitors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have a clean driving license.
- Applicant must either have NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
or time served as an Electrician.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work and willingness to
learn and assist.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well and confidently as part of a team in a busy environment.
- Solar PV experience would be ideal.
- A competitive package with a range of benefits and the opportunity
to make a real difference to the environment.
- Flexitime and consider flexible working patterns helping you
achieve a positive work life balance.
- Fantastic training both in house and outsourced.
- Private Health Scheme
- Company Vehicle