First Line Risk Analyst, AIB UK - Belfast/London - #969849
Allied Irish Bank
Role: First Line Risk Analyst, AIB UK
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
- Have you proven experience in the financial services industry?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
About the Role:
The UK First Line Risk Management team is accountable for cross-functional supervision of non-financial risks (both operational and conduct-related) within the First Line of Defence (1LOD). The UK First Line Risk Management team supports the business risk owners to pro-actively manage and maintain a ‘risk-aware’ culture, mitigating conduct and operational risks by driving the controls agenda across the organisation. Using enhanced collaboration across the business through unified MI and systems that encourage and drive best practice.
The UK First Line Risk Management team have a clear cross-functional and multi-jurisdictional mandate which drives consistency between first line business units and other functions, ensuring consistent application of best practice and standards in order to eradicate poor outcomes and drive high quality controls standards.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Executes first line risk activities in line with the Group Frameworks to ensure that key business controls are designed and operating effectively.
- Supports management to identify their key risks & Key controls undertake thematic risk reviews and input into the Risk & Control Assessment (RCA) for business units.
What you will bring:
- Experience within the financial services industry, including experience within Risk Management
- A level of credit, process and analytical skills.
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of Risk / Governance / Business components
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at *******@aib.ie
By when? Closing date is 16th February 2024
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.