Sales Renewals - #969846
Call Centre Sales Agent
An opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre Sales Agent to join a leading organisation, providing excellent customer service to all customers (inbound and outbound).
This is a Full-Time, Temporary Position – with the opportunity of being made Permanent.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9am-5.30pm
This is a fully remote role – working from home.
With an hourly rate of £10.42 per hour. +Bonus
Start date: 26th February 2024
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers (inbound and outbound) while selling and renewing policies.
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent in Leaving Cert including Grade C or above in English and Maths.
• Previous and demonstrable experience of working in a sales environment or as a Customer Service Representative in a call centre or similar environment.
• Negotiation experience.
• IT proficient in the use of IT packages.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet sales targets set.
• Be polite and professional on calls at all times.
• Identify opportunities to improve work processes and outcomes, and actively participates in improvement initiatives.
• As the first point of contact, build a rapport with the customer, create a lasting impression, listen to customer needs, ensure they are fully informed on all benefits of being with the company and making sure to retain business.
• Follow all procedures in place, meet department KPI’s and follow all script questions while maintaining good attention to detail and excellent customer service.
• Help and assist with offline activity if and when required (i.e.) coaching new team members.
• Identify risk within your department if it arises and escalate.
• Promote cross selling and up sell ancillary and promote incentives.
• Deal with all customer queries, to take ownership of calls, deal with any anomalies on customer’s policies that you may come across even if they are not related to the current customer query.
• Escalate any issues or concerns which customers may be raising, putting forward suggestions and providing feedback.
• Participate in self-development training and in house training when required and to have a strong understanding of principle rules.
• Ad hoc tasks.