Product Management Associate, UK Products, Belfast - #969845
Allied Irish Bank
Role: Product Management Associate, UK Products
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
- Have you strong experience in the financial services industry?
- Can you build lasting relationships with key stakeholders?
About the Role:
This is a key role to support the UK Products agenda through the management of key stakeholder relationships, delivering regulatory change and business initiatives that are fully aligned to the UK Strategy and enable good customer outcomes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Support the delivery of strategic and regulatory Product & Proposition initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand and then execute the stages of Product & Proposition design.
- Support and embed a strong customer focused culture at all times.
- Collaborate with front line and second line teams to deliver solutions that work for our customers and our business.
- Work hand in hand with Group Products, building product knowledge and expertise.
- Represent UK Products at internal stakeholder and working groups.
- Provide support to UK Product & Pricing Committee.
What you will bring:
Minimum Criteria: Please note that the following criteria form the basis of your answers on the application form.
- Experience within the financial services industry, including recent experience in delivering change.
- Champion a Customer First culture in support of our Purpose, strategic ambition and Brand Values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all our customers.
- Can demonstrate the capability to build meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and able to manage competing and conflicting demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at *******@aib.ie
By when? Closing date is Friday 16th February 2024
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.