Band 3 Support Worker - #969357
Do you want to make a difference in supporting the daily lives of service users with complex needs? Do you thrive supporting older people in a warm welcoming environment? If so Randstad want to hear from you!
Due to a significant increase in the volume of Service Users Randstad are keen to recruit experienced Support Workers to provide assistance to service users within the areas of Older People, Dementia or Adult Physical Disability in Day Centres across the Belfast / Greater Belfast areas
- Competitive pay rates £11.11 - £12.25 per hour
- Monday - Friday 9am-3.30pm shifts, no late evenings or weekends
- Enhanced holiday package
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Commutable Belfast locations & onsite parking
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training inclusive of ELearning, Basic Life Support & Manual Handling
- NISCC registration essential
- Willingness to undergo an Enhanced Access NI check essential
- Up to date Immunisation records
- Minimum 6-12 months Support Work experience essential
- Previous experience within a day centre or residential healthcare setting highly desirable
- Health & Social care qualifications highly desirable
- Ability to build rapport
- Strong interaction and engagement skills
- Caring and compassionate approach
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Provide daily assistance to the management team within a Day Centre environment
- Interact and develop caring & professional relationships with all Service Users
- Engagement with users which may be non verbal
- Involvement in the planning & execution of therapeutic activities
- Mobility assistance
- Transport services, bus collections and drop off.
- Assisting with meals, feeding and hydration
- Toileting & Personal Care
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.