Lead Personal Assistant - Global Law Firm - Hybrid / Belfast - #969351
VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant Lead for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home. This is a Monday - Friday position.
Extremely attractive salary + Leading Benefits from a Global firm.
This role is a split of being a PA for two Senior Executives, while also Supervising the current PA team.
- To provide executive level secretarial support to the ALT Partners, and work with them to achieve their business aims, client requirements and deadlines and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Act as role model to the PE and PTA population (support team) and work closely with the Office Manager and the ALT Partners to assist with the day to day running of the group and support team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all group related administration matters as well as "on the ground" supervision of the support team by dealing with coordination of workload and first stage people management issues.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- PA/EA experience - Minimum of 4 years gained in Legal or Professional Services Department
- Supervision experience is essential to be considered for this role
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
‘’I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.’’
‘’Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I’d highly recommend.’’
‘’I recently registered with VANRATH to discuss my CV and previous work experiences. I was very impressed at the range of employers that Vanrath works with, the roles that they have on their books and the service that they provide to job seekers.’’
‘’Great experience of on-boarding and the smooth process of investigating and gaining a role/opportunity in the present and possible future and many thanks to VANRATH for their friendly and diligent professionalism. Highly recommended.’’
‘’My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I’ve secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn’t hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.’’
‘’Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.’’
‘’VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.’’
“Highly recommend VANRATH . He has been extremely helpful through my recruitment process! Could not speak higher of the company as a whole.