Estimator - #969239
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
Estimator Belfast £35-45k
Our client based in Belfast has an immediate requirement to recruit an Estimator to join their commercial team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Estimating Manager creating tenders across a variety of sectors including commercial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, residential, educational, leisure etc.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an estimator working in the construction sector with an excellent eye for detail and proven experience putting together cohesive and professional tender submissions.
- Manage the tender from receipt, through to submission and post tender queries.
- Liaise with and manage the internal and external tender team
- Mark up enquiries to be sent out to the supply chain, organise Bills of Quantities production and obtain material quotes where necessary
- Evaluate returned quotations from supply chain and liaise with supply chain member to bring quotations in line with the project specification requirements
- Prepare and evaluate risk and opportunity
- Arrange and prepare commercial documents for Tender Handover meetings
- Review supply chain performance quarterly
- Attend pre-qualification, mid tender and post tender interviews
- Visit sites to obtain feedback
- Prepare cost plans, feasibility studies and liaise with Clients
- An industry applicable qualification
- 3+ years’ experience estimating within construction
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of planning and construction activities.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project.
- Good communication, organisation and leadership skills.
For any more information on the role please contact Steve on (phone number removed).