Administrator - #969179
Do you thrive in fast paced patient centred environments? Are you immediately available for ongoing work? If so, Randstad want to hear from you!
Due to continued demand across the Northern Ireland Health service we are keen to hire an experienced Administrator that will be accountable for all aspects of administrative support to assist the senior management teams in operating departments efficiently ensuring patient needs are prioritised and associated correspondence and appointment schedules are managed effectively.
- Band 2 & Band 3 posts available
- £10.42 - £11.11 pay scales
- 37.50 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Enhanced holiday package - up to 37 days per year including public holidays
- Training & E-Learning to aid development
- Immediate start date
- At least 6-12 months relevant experience within a Administration or Clerical capacity essential
- Previous experience within a Health & Social Care Trust or Medical setting would be highly advantageous
- Minute taking experience would be preferred but not essential
- Effective communicator
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Strong data entry skills
- Patient focused approach
- Team player with flexibility to support and encourage coworkers
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- All aspects of Clerical support to management teams to include duties of filing, processing mail, photocopying, report preparation, case management & appointment scheduling
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Volume Data entry & schedule management, waiting list updates and referrals
- Updating patient files and records using a computerised system
- Handling patient enquiries
- Multi-tasking in fast paced departments
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.