Mechanical Contracts Manager - #969178
well-established Building Services contractor is seeking a motivated and
experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team. As part of this
innovative contractor, you will be responsible for leading project teams,
managing project delivery, liaising with clients, and ensuring strict HSE
duties of the role will include:
Procurement and ordering of key materials
and appointments of subcontract supply chain, ensuring specifications and
drawing requirements are being complied with.
- Have good working relationship with clients and ensure that all
works are programmed and completed in a professional controlled manner.
- Attend regular main contractor design, technical and progress
- Manage the in-house and subcontract labour resources, ensuring
quality of work and compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Accurately monitoring and costing contract change
- Issuing interim valuation claims accurately in line with works
completed on site.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with written
policies and good practice.
- Preparing and presenting internal monthly
contract reports detailing KPIs.
- Time served Plumber/Heating Engineer with
commercial and industrial experience and/or Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role,
with a proven track record and experience in all aspects of mechanical
installations and regulations.
- Excellent time management skills with the
ability to work under pressure and to work to a plan to avoid
- Good interpersonal skills to create meaningful
reciprocal relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Commercially aware of costs and trends in the
- Good knowledge of safety, health, environment
and quality systems
- Good personal organisation, communication,
ownership, reliability and dependability.
Ongoing training and development
Health cash plan including compensation
for dentistry and optical well being
Team building and activity days
Monthly employee recognition awards
Health and wellbeing events
Enhanced maternity and paternity
Increased holidays with length of service
of the projects are based in England, regular travel to mainland will be
required, generally 1-2 nights per week.