Electrical Project Manager - #968526
Morgan Ryder Associates
Electrical Project Manager
Solar PV Installations
To £45,000 + Company Vehicle + Pension (7%) + Sick Pay + Private Medical
We currently have a job opportunity for a Project Manager (Electrical Bias) to join an engineering company who provide specialist electrical and mechanical engineered solutions to a wide range of industries.
This will be a mix of office and field-based managing multiple small electrical projects including solar PV.
- Ensure the successful, on-time delivery of electrical projects, predominantly solar PV installations
- Manage projects from point of contact through to site completion
- Responsible for budgets, H&S and quality across all projects
- Ensure projects are designed, priced and delivered efficiently
- Undertake site surveys, co-ordinate sub-contractors
- Effectively manage and prioritise projects to ensure delivery schedules are met
- Assist design team with updating designs and assist customer in reviewing interface with trades
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Experience of managing electrical projects in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of electrical infrastructure/systems on industrial and commercial premises
- Experience of Solar PV -advantageous
- Strong knowledge of BS7671 and project management skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving license
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.