Senior Compliance & Assurance Engineer - #968380
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with Translink for an exciting new permanent opportunity based in Belfast for a Senior Compliance & Assurance Engineer.
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Head of Signalling & Telecoms for the compliance of Network Rail Line S&T standards and ensuring that there is a strategy in place for maintaining and improving the reliability of Signalling and Telecom assets.
As part of the reliability function, you will have responsibility for the management of the S&T CMMS and remote handheld devices for 50 staff. You will work alongside the Asset engineer to assist with the development and application of the S&T asset management strategy.
- Minimum of an electrical/electronic degree or equivalent qualification.
- BS1, BS2, HW1000, SMTH, RRI, TPWS & AWS Training Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance of railway signalling systems.
- Experience of undertaking investigations/audits in an engineering environment and providing recommendations that ensures safety and performance of services.
- Experience of applying procedures, processes, and audits to ensure compliance to accepted standards.
- Experience of Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Experience of reviewing technical information, assessing implications, and presenting data to support performance improvement strategies.
Full details will be provided upon application.
Closing date: Noon Monday 19th February 2024
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact James McLaughlin - @s directly and we will endeavour to facilitate your request. Translink is committed to equality of opportunity.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact James, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 4