Medical Sales Representative - #968197
MCS Group have partnered with a medical service group to recruit a Medical Sales Representative as they grow their presence in Northern Ireland. Offering £35-45k with bonus and car allowance, responsible for business development and primary care stakeholder relationships.
- Identify business opportunities through developing new and maintaining existing working relationships.
- Build a network and a database of new and existing consultants, GPs and AHPs.
- Identify referrers and other users of service with a potential for greater use of service and ensure they have an understanding of the added benefits.
- Monitor the NI market, ensuring the target audience is covered at the designated frequency.
- Maintain your knowledge about the activities of main competitors, as well as a familiarity about overall market.
- Prepare and review reports of the main activities on your territory, including details of your activities.
- 2+ years’ experience in a business development role.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is highly advantageous.
- Experience liaising with senior management teams and Director level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all levels.
- Proven consultative sales ability.
- Third level qualification.
- Bonus and car allowance
- Pension and holidays
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Laura McKenna, Senior Consultant at MCS Group, on . You can also view a wide selection of current jobs by visiting MCS Group website.