HR Officer - #968164
MCS Group are partnering with a local government body who are seeking a highly motivated HR officer to join their team on a 3 month temporary contract (with possibility for extension).
As a Human Resources Officer, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of comprehensive human resources services.
- This encompasses active participation in recruitment and selection processes.
- Advising on employee relations matters.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of HR policies.
- The position involves deputising for Managers when necessary and engaging in project work as required.
- CIPD qualified to Intermediate (Level 5) or equivalent
At least 2years’ HR professional level relevant experience, including two of the following areas:
- Disciplinary and grievance issues, and other employee relations matters
- Absence Management
- Dealing with individual employment issues and advising on HR policies and procedures
- Supporting high-volume recruitment and selection activities across diverse roles and sectors
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- At least 2 years’ HR professional level relevant experience in all of the essential areas mentioned above
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation
In return for your commitment and contributions, you will receive a competitive salary of £37,336.
- This role offers a casual car user status and the opportunity to work within the dynamic Human Resources and Organisational Development team.
- Additionally, you will be part of a team that values equality, health, and safety, adhering to relevant policies and legal requirements.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson (4) at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs