Contracts Manager - NIHE - #967313
Inform3 Recruitment Ltd
INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Contracts Manager - NIHE
Project – Residential
Job Location – Belfast & Ulster
Salary – £50K - £65K plus package
About the Company:
Working with a very reputable company who have a reputation for delivering high standard residential works throughout Ulster.
This role is a new role within the company to oversee multiple NIHE contracts across Ulster – mostly Belfast, Greater Antrim area, Down and Armagh.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Candidate to manage their own portfolio of work and be a part of a growing company and develop the business.
- Coordinate and monitor and review construction drawings, specifications and work requirements.
- Work along the design team to plan works for new projects and create programme for new projects.
- Manage projects through all aspects of construction from early tender submission to handover.
- Represent the company to Clients and Stakeholders and update them with timely information.
- Report to, and support the Managing Director and Company Director.
- Direct and Manage personnel, site staff and subcontractors and manage and coordinate weekly progress meetings, workshops and plan actions.
- Monitor construction to ensure quality of work and coordinate and liaise with Project Manager, Site Engineers and Service Coordinators to ensure all personnel have accurate and timely information.
- Oversee multiple projects at a time and ensure that any issues that arrive during construction are handled in a timely manner without compromising the standard of works.
- Degree in Construction Management & Engineering or similar (Third level qualification) is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the social housing/ housing executive market.
- Proven experience of managing contracts from tender stages through to handover to client.
- Experience with pricing, tendering, planning and programming.
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines.
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors and projects at a time.
- Ability to work closely with the design team to ensure a smooth delivery of a high standard project.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint with Excellent IT skills and good digital and visual presentational skills.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Caolán McConville at Inform3 Recruitment.