Customer Service Assistant - #967310
World Duty Free
Customer Assistant – Customer Service Advisor
Location – Belfast Airport
Pay – competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits (4am-6am get an additional 20% premium for the unsociable hours)
Contract – 22.5 hours per week, plus overtime, permanent, part time
Working pattern - 3 days out of 7, hours to be confirmed.
Customer Service advisors have a very exciting role to play in our stores, building rapport with our customers, providing them with an enjoyable journey, sharing your knowledge, passion, and enthusiasm for our luxurious products. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver an individualised world class service experience for every customer
- Maximise sales opportunities using world class service skills and knowledge of products and promotions
- Demonstrate positive personal behaviours and a can-do attitude
- Work independently or as part of a team to achieve operational standards across the store
What do you need, to be a customer assistant at World Duty Free?
- Passion about working in a team
- Flexibility to adapt to the fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and professionalism
World Duty Free will provide a full induction and comprehensive training, to ensure the best start for you and your new role. You will work alongside some fantastic, experienced colleagues who will support your learning and encourage your growth and career development. In addition, as a customer service representative your benefits will include:
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance programme – Confidential advice service to support our teams on a range of issues including, personal & financial – your wellbeing is important to us!
- Discounts on products for our staff, family, and friends
- Travel discounts
- Free parking
We know, to be a great employer, we rely on thousands of colleagues being dedicated to coming to work every day with a smile and giving our customers exceptional service. For us to be a great employer, our aim is for you to be a part of our people promise, to be treated with respect, be engaged in your job, to grow your skills and receive fair recognition and reward. You can find out more about our benefits and values at worlddutyfreejobs.com/about_wdf/
The application process:
After you have applied, we will review your CV. If you are selected, we will contact you to arrange a telephone interview, however if you are unsuccessful, we will always email you to let you know. To ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity, please make sure all contact details on your CV or application are correct and up to date. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
At World Duty Free we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every element in the advert, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or for other roles.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer, so if you have a disability, we can support you with adjustments that need to be made.