Digital Campaign Specialist (12 Month FTC) - #966691
Your new company
Hays are representing a global insurance company to recruit a Digital Campaign Specialist (12 Month FTC).
Your new role
As Digital Campaign Specialist you will contribute to the development of our client\'s digital marketing strategy. You will be involved in the development and implementation of effective digital marketing campaigns that will deliver our client\'s communication and business objectives including new business generation, cross-selling and retention. You will be responsible for:
• Manage day to day running of PPC campaigns and SEO activity to achieve KPIs.
• End to end digital campaign management; from campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinate all digital marketing activity to ensure full implementation within agreed times lines and within budget.
• Develop and implement tactical advertising activity to generate sales and leads online primarily though high volume paid search accounts and SEO.
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and bid optimization.
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics, paid search, programmatic and social campaigns.
• Provide insightful and actionable reports on campaign performance to senior stakeholders.
• Management of agencies on campaign development and optimisation to deliver innovative & effective campaigns that generate leads.
• Project management of digital campaigns from pre campaign planning to plan for all campaign deliverables through to full implementation to post campaign analysis
• Ensures all marketing activity is within current and relevant regulation & legislation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in Digital Marketing and specifically managing SEO and search campaigns of a similar size.
• A third level qualification in a Marketing led subject OR Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Direct Marketing Diploma would be beneficial but not an essential.
• Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certified would be desirable.
• Proven SEM experience and success managing large scale PPC campaigns across Google, and Bing. (SA360 and campaign manager experience desirable)
• Highly experienced in SEO, with a deep understanding of current best practice SEO tactics that produce relevant search rank results and a positive user experience.
• Detailed understanding a range of marketing communications techniques including; paid search, e-mail marketing, SEO, programmatic, paid social and affiliate campaigns.
• Ability to effectively manage third party suppliers to support delivery of these activities.
• Highly effective planning, organisational and project management skills in order to deliver on objectives.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data from multiple sources and make recommendations based on findings.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and other market factors.
• Ability to work on own initiative and work amongst a highly motivated team
What you\'ll get in return
Salary ranging from £29,000 - £36,000 DOE, + Bonus + annual salary review, Pension & Healthcare Subsidy , 27 days holidays, life assurance, employee discount, education support and plenty of learning opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.